P3A DJI GO Video Dropouts

I just did another flight today, pushing the envelope quite a bit.

No problems at all, great signal and no breakup of video on my iPad mini 2.

I don't doubt some are having problems, but I for one am not with the 2.4 latest DJI FW and iOS 9.1.

I would bet a lot of others are also doing fine. I would love to find out exactly why some are having severe problems and others not.

Here is my log from today:
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

And 7 ratings of 5 stars now on iTunes
Well since you're not on the latest updates, as stated in the original post of this thread, then why in the heck are you even adding your 2 cents. What you say is irrelevant if you're not on the latest software. It's us on the latest software that are having the problem, so go update you bird, your app, and your RC, then try to tell us how good the software is and how great your bird is working.

You can rate w/o writing a review. And reviews are read and approved before posted by Apple staff, to eliminate profanity etc.
Make sure you update to 2.4 before you rate it next time, because now you're rating a version you haven't even used, according to your post of not being on 2.4 or the latest ios9.

Make sure you update to 2.4 before you rate it next time, because now you're rating a version you haven't even used, according to your post of not being on 2.4 or the latest ios9.
My statement was:
I don't doubt some are having problems, but I for one am not with the 2.4 latest DJI FW and iOS 9.1.

Maybe I put it badly but I meant:
I for one am not (having problems) with the 2.4.....

Sorry if this caused confusion, to be clear I am on the latest of everything and I am not having problems.

My statement was:

Maybe I put it badly but I meant:
I for one am not (having problems) with the 2.4.....

Sorry if this caused confusion, to be clear I am on the latest of everything and I am not having problems.

Yep you missed a comma after the "not", causing ruffled feathers.

I went ahead & adjusted the video quality down to 4 MBPS on channel 32, with the 32 channel hack, this solved my issue! Also, went out 14,000 feet in a WiFi congested area, with only a windsurfer & lost video for a few moments on the way back, due to reception issues, not the app, & when the phantom came back in range video & control came back on the app flawlessly.

Those of you who do not have the 32 channel "hack", please find a clean/clear channel & set it with the custom option, then adjust the video quality down to 4 MBPS, this will temporarily fix your issue until DJI addresses this issue fully!

Before i was using auto channel or custom channel & setting the video to 6-10 MBPS & that's when i was getting constant video drops & it wouldn't come back, even after unplugging & plugging the USB back in, restarting the app, bear in mind full reception with controller & craft as I have a green light on the controller!

How do you achieve the hack on latest firmware? Is it possible?? I've not done it before but would like to :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj