P3A crash... camera; remote antennae broke

Reaction score
I crashed my P3A this morning : ( hit a store awning and turned my bird upside down. I grabbed my P3A while it was running full throttle upside down and in an attempt to shut down the engines; one of the propellers cut of my rc antenna. It was an awful crash, my camera gimbal is stuck and one of the front engines is crooked (see pics)... . I ordered this directly from DJI in April.... does anyone know what's the best way to have this repaired?

Attachments

• IMG_3540.JPG
    IMG_3540.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_3541.JPG
    IMG_3541.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
I crashed my P3A this morning : ( hit a store awning and turned my bird upside down. I grabbed my P3A while it was running full throttle upside down and in an attempt to shut down the engines; one of the propellers cut of my rc antenna. It was an awful crash, my camera gimbal is stuck and one of the front engines is crooked (see pics)... . I ordered this directly from DJI in April.... does anyone know what's the best way to have this repaired?
Since it's not warranty work, there's no reason to send it to DJI. Call some shops and see if they're able to do repairs. If not, DJI is your only bet.

Don't repair. buy another unit and use as spare parts.

Don't repair. buy another unit and use as spare parts.

Hi, i'd love to but the thing is I don't know how to attach part such as the rotors etc.. looking at the video's on youtube on the insides of a P3.. too complicated for me. thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub