P3A connected as P3P and no video. Please help!

Reaction score
Hi guys and merry Christmas.

Decided tohead out for a fly on this fine christmas afternoon for the first time in almost a year but encountered a problem with my aircraft.

The problem I'm having with my craft is that my P3A connects as a P3P to the RC and DJI GO app and there's no video.

The steps I have taken so for to try and rectify this problem is

1. Resetting the craft and rc
2. Relinking the rc to the craft
3. Clearing app data and cache.
4. Reinstalling dji go app
5. Removing the sd card from the craft

Nothing seems to work

I'm running the app on my nexus 7 2nd gen

All software and fw are latest versions.

I'm running dji go v3.1.46
Aircraft fw version is 1.11.20
RC fw version is 1.9.3

Make sure your aircraft firmware is for the Advanced and not for the Professional. The only difference between the two is the 4k camera. I crashed my P3A three years ago and sent it to Drone Nerds to have the camera replaced. They installed the 4K camera by mistake and after that it identified itself as a P3P and I had to be sure to update the firmware with the P3P version.

They installed the 4K camera by mistake and after that it identified itself as a P3P and I had to be sure to update the firmware with the P3P version.

P3 Firmware - You can't flash wrong firmware on DJI products

my P3A connects as a P3P to the RC and DJI GO app and there's no video.

There is something wrong with your camera, or the camera is not connected to OFDM board.

First thing to check is whether the LED on Camera Top Board is blinking, and whether it gets solid green when card is inserted. If it does, then Ambarella chip is working correctly.

If Ambarella turns out to work correctly, then the issue is most likely with DaVinci chip.

For more info and diagnostics, see here:
Fix no video feed / black screen / no image transmission / no FPV on Ph3 Pro

Reactions: Jack54 and Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav