P3A Camera not straight.

Reaction score
I couldn’t find where this was discussed before and hopefully I’m in the correct spot to post. My camera does not run straight anymore meaning you can see the left front leg during flight. I’ve tried recalibration but it doesn’t change. I did notice that the little set screw was backed out a bit. Got it tightened and still can’t get it straight. The pics are with the camera turned all the way from stop to stop. Thanks for any input.
bf319d8be1585ff966c8f41140d10cad.jpg
3c41423d8fac87b5c3cb1a0c83dadf54.jpg

Unscrew the yaw screw, rotate the bar so that flat side faces the screw hole, tighten the screw again.

Unscrew the yaw screw, rotate the bar so that flat side faces the screw hole, tighten the screw again.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the set screw that came loose? If so, I’ve tried that and seems to not get any better. Almost acts like it gets worse.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the set screw that came loose?
yes.

If so, I’ve tried that and seems to not get any better.

I don't have any other suggestions. Describe the issue in detail, try to move the arm by hand.

Such issues are almost always caused by that screw; if it's really not it - the issue is either in the yaw motor or in gimbal top board (which contains yaw motor driver).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen