P34k Resetting wifi videon downlink, NOT WORKING

Try this....p34k WiFi reset
Screenshot_20190727-164016.jpg

Not helping. Have done it 10 times :(
Ok have you tried to change to a custom password,this can be done in app but change in your WiFi settings as well or authentication issue will prompt you,I not have p34k no more but p3s uses same app so I get u some pics to help

This in app,,once you done this go to WiFi,, it should still find your phantom but won't connect till you enter new password and press connect, it then should save and connect (we hope)....also is as linked with the a.c.? Rc and a.c. link light be green
Screenshot_20190727-195035.jpg
Screenshot_20190727-195107.jpg

This in app,,once you done this go to WiFi,, it should still find your phantom but won't connect till you enter new password and press connect, it then should save and connect (we hope)....also is as linked with the a.c.? Rc and a.c. link light be greenView attachment 113273View attachment 113274
Thank you for the answear.. i just bought the drone and the guy dont remember the wifi password so we can not go in app

Thank you for the answear.. i just bought the drone and the guy dont remember the wifi password so we can not go in app
The app will open if conected or not,it will say disconnected but can still access settings,,also your Wi-Fi password on back of remote(original)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers