P330

Reaction score
Like some advice w camera options for older phantom....bought this new around 3 years ago. And flying again now .....probably update later this year. So like to find a
Economical option for now.
Or possible redirect me to threads here already

Thanks

Welcome to the forum bodine, sort of belated I guess. :D

There are some GoPro knock-offs for under a hundred bucks that folks have been chatting about in both the P1 and the FC40 forums.

This is a great way to find things, limiting your search to our forum.
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

So like to find a
Economical option for now.

Hey bodine, Ifly is correct, as usual, about a bunch of GoPro clones for under a C note. Be careful though, as some are really cheap Chinese knock offs with even worse documentation in Engrish. I have been very happy with the SJCAM SJ4000, as have a number of guys posting here. They are usually around $79 but can vary a bit. They have been so successful that a number of companies have even started making knock offs of the SJ. So be very careful purchasing and I would suggest a premier company such as B&H Photo or Adorama. Both of them have excellent return policies if you find something is not right.

So let us know what you get and be safe...

Hey bodine, Ifly is correct, as usual, about a bunch of GoPro clones for under a C note. Be careful though, as some are really cheap Chinese knock offs with even worse documentation in Engrish. I have been very happy with the SJCAM SJ4000, as have a number of guys posting here. They are usually around $79 but can vary a bit. They have been so successful that a number of companies have even started making knock offs of the SJ. So be very careful purchasing and I would suggest a premier company such as B&H Photo or Adorama. Both of them have excellent return policies if you find something is not right.

So let us know what you get and be safe...
Thanks 4 Info......will Camera w WiFi work????
can WiFi be shut off when Flying????
My radio is Same frequency as WiFi!!!!

sorry, I totally forgot to answer that one. That's what happens when you deal with ole timers like me :rolleyes:. I have read a number of posts from other members that have SJ WIFI cameras, that say you can enable/disable in the menu at startup. Also, the user manual is downloadable if you want to check out the menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.