P3 will not turn on

Reaction score
After bout 3 or 4 months I got my P3 out to prepare for a trip I will be making soon. I charged the batteries and controller but when I push the on button on the controller the 4 lights light up and then go out. Same with the P3. The lights light up and then go out. Nothing will turn on. Anyone had this problem before?

After bout 3 or 4 months I got my P3 out to prepare for a trip I will be making soon. I charged the batteries and controller but when I push the on button on the controller the 4 lights light up and then go out. Same with the P3. The lights light up and then go out. Nothing will turn on. Anyone had this problem before?
Just dumb question you are press once and then again,,,

Those double pushes are easy to forget sometimes.....:p

Thanks for the dumb question. You are right on. I forgot how to turn it on. Guess I should use it more. Thanks
We see this same scenario posted regularly. Many others have forgotten how to turn on their Phantom after a while, so don't feel bad. :)

BTW - If you are planning a trip - I suggest you check out your kit for full functionality BEFORE making any FW changes to the RC or the AC.
We also see regular posts from people who say that they chose to update FW right before a vacation or a big job and things didn't go well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164