P3 Stills

Lightroomed-0047-small.jpg

South east Norway

^ That looks really nice !

Another attempt by me. Taken this morning and following a basic guide using photoshop came up with this. Still doesnt look right though :)

park.jpg

I think pictures will be better if you are closer to the subject and not far away like above. :confused:

Reactions: FlyByNorway
^ That looks really nice !

Another attempt by me. Taken this morning and following a basic guide using photoshop came up with this. Still doesnt look right though :)

I think pictures will be better if you are closer to the subject and not far away like above. :confused:

Thanks!

I recommend this video on how to edit raw files in Lightroom:

Reactions: dirkclod
Cheers for that. I'll have a look in the morning.

Facing west over the Cedar Park Middle School athletic fields with the Cedar Hills neighborhood (the largest residential development west of the Mississippi River when it was plotted in the late 40s) stretching into the distance. The cranes in the distance are for the billion-plus dollar expansion at the Nike world campus, photos and videos of which will come as I get more comfortable with my bird. Altitude here is about 175 feet and the coast range would be visible if it weren't for all the smog.

More exotic locales coming soon....

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1436407084.213845.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few shots of mine. I'm not much of an editor, so I just use Luminence HDR to make my photos nicer.

This one was shot with a Gopro Hero 3+ Silver:
untitled_pregamma_1_fattal_alpha_1_beta_0.9_saturation_1_noiseredux_0_fftsolver_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbundy63
Portland's latest bridge, Tilikum Crossing is due to open in September and will carry bikes, pedestrians, buses and light rail trains but no cars.

Tilikum Crossing by Andrew, on Flickr

The Ross Island Bridge was built in 1926 is due for a repaint starting later this summer.

Ross Island Bridge by Andrew, on Flickr

Downtown Portland with the Marquam Bridge in the foreground.

Downtown Portland by Andrew, on Flickr

Reactions: Jbundy63
How do I embed my piccie in here please
At the bottom of the reply box, "Upload A File" and select your piccie. Or upload to an image sharer eg imgur and paste the link via the image icon at the top of the reply box.

Thanks Cyclone, Hope this works. My town
Nice ! You put it as thumbnail put it as other and it will be big like acherman's :)
I like castles !

Reactions: Cyclone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z