P3 Stills

When I set my P3P to take 5 bracketing shot, I only get 3. It does this all the time. Does anyone else have this problem? I shoot Raw+JPG.

DJI_0022.jpg
DJI_0034.jpg

Reactions: Fplvert and ianwood
(cropped from) first proper still while in flight - Raw mode, -0.3ev, auto white balance (seems a bit blue but easily corrected)
In raw the image does look a little soft but responds well to lightroom/photoshop

17406128345_3c9b2538d2_o.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/groups/phantom3/
Could you post the raw file, so we can play with it?

Reactions: Stan_in_KS
@dirtdummy. Nice pics man. Have you thought about making your watermark transparent and maybe a bit smaller. Kinda distracting. Your photos are great!

@dirtdummy. Nice pics man. Have you thought about making your watermark transparent and maybe a bit smaller. Kinda distracting. Your photos are great!
Sorry I should have turned it off. Its to protect pictures I sell.
0M2Q0741.jpg

Reactions: Julius717
P3A off the eastern coast of Shelter Island, NY this past weekend. Stitched by auto-awesome with an HDR filter effect added post stitch. Still trying to figure out the camera settings, as you can see.

image.jpg

This is a 3 shot HDR but done in photoshop not the inbuilt thing.
I don't particularly like that look anymore but it can work well on buildings.

17472947953_9ee0ffaa3a_o.jpg

Working from a RAW you can pull a lot out of shadows and retrieve very bright areas from one frame anyway.
Taking three shots has merit so you can pick the best - it's a long wait to write three 23mb DNGs never mind five though

17904332405_d9c12de6b0_o.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj