P3 Standard trouble while arming the motors.

Reaction score
Hi guys. So, I bought a new P3 Standard ( the wonders of the French retailers ?) and, being my first DJI quad, I'm trying to fly it whenever I can. I also updated it to latest firmware, not sure if it was the wise thing to do

So, on what was supposed to be its 4th flight, it went insane upon arming the motors, dragging itself along the beach and not responding to any input. . I had previously calibrated it on the spot, both S1 and S2 were up. The weird thing is that as soon as I moved the sticks to arm it, it started doing it. It didn't even go through the normal spin-up. Now, I'm sure I might have screwed up on something, but I don't know what. I'm looking into getting the log files today, I'm new to DJI so I'll have to look up the tutorials.

The atti mode at the end was initiated by me as I was trying to control it

I have a standard and have never had any problems like that. Actually have not had any issues with it really only interference warnings that come on the screen for no reason but I am used to that now and just ignore them. Was the wind gusting maybe and caught the drone as the propellers started?

@Delta0Glider,
Welcome to the Forum!

Wow!
Props on the right motors?

Pin it down, or have somebody hold it in the air, take a video of it.

My point of taking a video is the clip of IMG_2171.mov

IMG_2141.mov was me playing with the motors before I had actually every started the Phantom.
The Phantom was a gift from a member here.

He insisted to give me another, I said no.

Then it had attempted to return home not finishing a Litchi Mission, maybe a battery problem.
crashedcut.mp4

So he sent me another P3A, said I couldn't refuse it!

From what I uploaded, the video, flight log, including what was on my iPhone that day, including my dog.

He made this:

Sorry for the details,

Anyways I think a bird hit it, even though the camera was working the parts of the gimbal were broke.
I'm still using it with a different camera.

The motors still act the same, you can't see the motor difference with out the video.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj