P3 standard RC light goes from Green to red

Reaction score
Hi I have a phantom 3 standard when I go to link it to the app and drawn the Link light goes from Green for about 10 seconds and then back to red for 20 seconds and then back to green and never stay solid green any ideas on what this could be... I've tried relinking I bought it used and did not have this problem up until a week ago one morning when I went to turn it on n the fly... Any ideas would greatly be appreciated

Hi I have a phantom 3 standard when I go to link it to the app and drawn the Link light goes from Green for about 10 seconds and then back to red for 20 seconds and then back to green and never stay solid green any ideas on what this could be... I've tried relinking I bought it used and did not have this problem up until a week ago one morning when I went to turn it on n the fly... Any ideas would greatly be appreciated
Welcome,,,try manual linking,,might work,not sure why link not stay solid without digging bit deeper,,,,if remote sticks need calibration it wont link so try that aswell,,,,,,,,,,and reply is good with what works and what you have tryed to help get you sorted
Screenshot_20201225-114001_Google.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Capt KO
Okay so I open the controller and one of the antennas for the Wi-Fi is broke would that cause it to unlink like that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav