P3 standard Litchi question

Reaction score
If you are in the middle of a litchi mission and interrupt it to take manual control (toggle to P) can you return to (resume) the mission and if so what happens i.e. does it fly back to the point you took manual control and start from there?
Thanks,
Tim

I don't believe you can resume the mission, but I don't know why you can't re-start the mission. So yeah, it would fly back to the first waypoint and start again from scratch.

Disclaimer: I have Litchi for P2

If you don't mind me asking, why would you want to interrupt the controls after intentionally sending the bird on a pre-routed mission? Once it's beyond eyesight you're likely to lose connection anyways (pending on flying location).

Reactions: Tim Dawes
No. if you cancel the mission by switching to P mode and then restart, it will start the mission from waypoint 1. You CAN pause the mission from inside the app. When you pause, the Phantom will hover until you resume the mission. While paused, and still in F mode, I don't know if you can control it manually - I've never tried it. Keep in mind that in order to pause and resume, you must be in contact with the bird. If it's out of range and you hit "pause", it won't pause because it won't get the interrupt (pause) command. I know it's a bit silly to mention that last sentence but I've seen many pilots confused about why their Phantom isn't responding to their commands when it's out of range on a Litchi mission.

Reactions: Drone_Trooper
No. if you cancel the mission by switching to P mode and then restart, it will start the mission from waypoint 1. You CAN pause the mission from inside the app. When you pause, the Phantom will hover until you resume the mission. While paused, and still in F mode, I don't know if you can control it manually - I've never tried it. Keep in mind that in order to pause and resume, you must be in contact with the bird. If it's out of range and you hit "pause", it won't pause because it won't get the interrupt (pause) command. I know it's a bit silly to mention that last sentence but I've seen many pilots confused about why their Phantom isn't responding to their commands when it's out of range on a Litchi mission.
Thanks, answers my question.
I don't believe you can resume the mission, but I don't know why you can't re-start the mission. So yeah, it would fly back to the first waypoint and start again from scratch.

Disclaimer: I have Litchi for P2
Thank yoy

If you don't mind me asking, why would you want to interrupt the controls after intentionally sending the bird on a pre-routed mission? Once it's beyond eyesight you're likely to lose connection anyways (pending on flying location).
One reason would be that you realize you made a mistake in it's planed route, either via VLOS or FPV and your about to crash or something else not good. Another reason is the mission is not going where it should because of an error with Litchi.

One reason would be that you realize you made a mistake in it's planed route, either via VLOS or FPV and your about to crash or something else not good. Another reason is the mission is not going where it should because of an error with Litchi.
I've experienced neither, hence the reason I asked the question.

I have another litchi question if I may ask here rather than starting a new thread lol is there a way to turn off head tracking in vr mode so camera view doesn't move with my head movement? It's a cool feature and I love using it in vr mode but sometimes I would rather control camera view manually. I've poured over settings in litchi and can't seem to find that option maybe I'm just blind lol thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav