P3 sends data to FAA?

"ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION

At any time you may ask us to:

Send you a copy of your personal information which we retain.
Remove your personal information from our records.
and/or correct or update any of your personal information in our database."
Dude! Don't jack up a good conspiracy/evil company theory with facts lol!!

Stupid people are a fact of life. I'm a cop and I made a good living dealing with stupid people. We have a saying stupid people are job security. Having said that, no matter how many of us are responsible and safe flyers, and the vast majority of us are, there's there's no way to avoid the fact that some people are going to be knuckleheads. I think we have to self regulate ourselves as much as possible or someone else will.

And then maybe I can do something about the chip that the government put in my head and the black helicopter that keeps circling my house.

It is worth becoming familiar with both the AMA and the FAA (UAS Section) to avoid confusion and embarrassment. Food for thought ehh...

[...] And then maybe I can do something about the chip that the government put in my head and the black helicopter that keeps circling my house.

Black helicopter or black drone???

Any user of technology who believes they have an iota of privacy in the times we're in is foolish. Factor that reality into your risk tolerance. If you choose to do something stupid that hurts somebody else, the system has the capacity to find, prosecute and convict you if it chooses to expend the resources.

That being said, I highly doubt the "system" wants to expend its resources on every idiotic thing we choose to do. The downside to that is the system often chooses blunt instrument regulation when it's annoyed. Then we all suffer.

-- zigs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav