P3 remote will not go past 3 bars...

Reaction score
My P3 remote will not go past 3 bars. Out of the box it was at three and an hour later no 4th bar. Is this normal? Do I have a defective unit? I want to fly for the first time tomorrow. :(

thanks for any help,
Aaron

Are you talking about the remote controller and the lights on the front or the bars in the Pilot App?

Are you talking about the remote controller and the lights on the front or the bars in the Pilot App?

I was talking about the lights on the front of the remote controller but just now the 4th light t started to flash. Sill not charged all the way on 4 yet. Blinks when I test it. Seems like a long time to wait when the batteries charged in 25 min. for the copter.

I was talking about the lights on the front of the remote controller but just now the 4th light t started to flash. Sill not charged all the way on 4 yet. Blinks when I test it. Seems like a long time to wait when the batteries charged in 25 min. for the copter.
Be patient;)

Takes a looong time to charge the controller, but also takes a looong time to run it down too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav