P3 Props from DJI Are In the DJI Store

Reaction score
I think there is some confusion about the right replacement props for your P3. While the old P2 9450 models will screw on and fly, I believe the change in the hub makes it possible to get a tighter fit so they motors can uses powered deceleration without spinning the props off the motor shafts.

I got the new P3 props this morning and the DJI website shows one prop for $6. Since the old ones were $15 a pair, I thought $12 a pair was a good price reduction. I was wrong, the new price is $6 a pair, and they send another little cloth bag with red pull strings for each pair!!

I ordered what I thought were 10 props for $6 each and got 10 pairs!! DJI deserves some credit for their new lower prices. I have 2 P3's and I knew 10 props would cover my need, but now I have 20 props.

The good news is the new P3 lands so much better than the P2 Vision Plus, I have yet to knick even one prop in about 10 to 12 flights.

If you want to put a few extra props in your kit, DJI i giving you a great chance at a great price! $6 a pair.

IMG_4022.jpg

Stan
If you are saying you have more than you need I' will make a deal with you for 2 pair. (1 full set). PM me and let me know the particulars $

If you should somehow ever use that many props you may want to find a different hobby.

Btw, just think how good you would feel if you sent a pair each to msinger and myself. :D J/K!

Reactions: Stan_in_KS
Did someone say free props? :D :D :D

Shipping is free if you buy a battery too :)

@msinger Hell I purchased my battery back on May 27 and payment was confirmed literally same day and they still haven't shipped it out :eek::mad::eek::mad:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic