P3 Professional, Can't Activate aircraft through Pilot App.

Reaction score
Just got my P3 Pro. but can't get past the activation screen when starting everything up.

-All firmware on aircraft and controller are up to date.
-Iphone 5s Operating System is up to date.
-DJI pilot app latest version.
-Have tried multiple phones, Apple and Android.
-Have tried multiple cables.

Here is a video showing the issue. (Sorry for poor quality recording)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

startup process.
-Everything is off
-turn on Controller
-Phone asks to "Trust this computer" I say "Trust"
-Open up DJI Pilot app. Sign in to account. (have also tried not signing in)
-then turn on P3
-Activation window pops up on phone, within seconds it is gone.

I have tried this at least 50 times and have had no luck. Does anyone else know of this issue?
I talked with DJI Support 3 different times and no one seemed to know what was going on.
seems like the app is glitchy but who knows.

The thread tittle is a bit confusing. You have a problem with the DJI Pilot App in your IOs device and not with the aircraft itself.
Have you checked how much memory you have avalaible?
Is the phone Jailbreaked? Have you tried to close the rest of the applications in background?What IOs version do you have on your Iphone? Do you have any extra security program like an antivirus or something like this?

I'm not entirely sure what is wrong. But i can't get past the activation screen in the DJI app. (See video) just disappears every time I start everything up.

Phone is not jail broken
iphone 5s version 8.3
no antivirus software.
have 3gb available

Have you tried turning on the Phantom before you load the app? Are you sure the Phantom and controller are on correct firmware? How many apps do you have running in the background (I find weird stuff happens on iPhones when you have a lot of stuff running in background)? Have you tried a hard reboot of the iPhone?

Just suggestions....

I'm not entirely sure what is wrong. But i can't get past the activation screen in the DJI app. (See video) just disappears every time I start everything up.

Phone is not jail broken
iphone 5s version 8.3
no antivirus software.
have 3gb available
When it asks you to trust this computer, don't do anything, it should go away. Then open the DJI app.

So I turned off Wi-Fi, and ignored the trust computer pop up. But still having same issue. However it seems like the activation screen is staying up longer than before. I am able to get to the second screen in the activation window. ill post a screen shot if can get it to stay up long enough. I don't have any other apps running in the background.

I accepted
The trust computer option. I also feel your pain. I was so stressed out this weekend trying to get it to recognize

Have you tried turning on the Phantom before you load the app? Are you sure the Phantom and controller are on correct firmware? How many apps do you have running in the background (I find weird stuff happens on iPhones when you have a lot of stuff running in background)? Have you tried a hard reboot of the iPhone?

Just suggestions....
Yes I tried that just now and I'm still having same issues. when I got the p3 and first started having this issue. I decided to see if the firmware was up to date. But both controller and p3 text files were aborted due to firmware being same as already installed. No apps running in background. And I have restarted the phone multiple times.

Yes I tried that just now and I'm still having same issues. when I got the p3 and first started having this issue. I decided to see if the firmware was up to date. But both controller and p3 text files were aborted due to firmware being same as already installed. No apps running in background. And I have restarted the phone multiple times.
Time for DJI support.

Have you tried closing all the open apps on your iPhone? Restarting your iPhone? Uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic