P3 pro

Reaction score
Just a question to p3p owners. Would you buy another p3p. I recently lost my p3se. I have all my p3 batterys and filters-and acceries. Which I understand is universal on all p3. Since I can’t replace just my drone I’m looking to buy a p3p and was wondering if p3p owners are happy with theirs. Do p3p camera have screw on filters or slip on thanks for feedback.

Sale flying

Just a question to p3p owners. Would you buy another p3p. I recently lost my p3se. I have all my p3 batterys and filters-and acceries. Which I understand is universal on all p3. Since I can’t replace just my drone I’m looking to buy a p3p and was wondering if p3p owners are happy with theirs. Do p3p camera have screw on filters or slip on thanks for feedback.

Sale flying
I have two p3ps. bought when first came out. 2nd one has about 20 minutes of flying time. I love the p3p. I made the right choice when buying. The 4k camera is a bonus. will sell my extra unit for $550.00. still in the box with one battery. Yes it has ability for extra filters.
russ

I haven’t owned a P3 series, but I think they’re one of the best deals to be had. It’s very tempting to get one when I compare the price with what is provided, and if I had P3 series accessories laying around, I would absolutely get one.

Thanks Russ for the offer but I want to buy new and get warranty and refresh. I had the same camera on my se but didn’t like the video dropping out. Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: Doug Rosevear

Sale flying
I just bought a second-hand P3P, and i can say after doing a lot of research it is definitely worth upgrading if you like taking video. The range is also amazing!

Thanks Russ for the offer but I want to buy new and get warranty and refresh.
That might be a problem since the P3 pro was discontinued a long time back.

You'd find that the lightbridge control of the P3 pro and Advanced is much better than what you experienced with the SE.

Reactions: JoBe
That might be a problem since the P3 pro was discontinued a long time back.

You'd find that the lightbridge control of the P3 pro and Advanced is much better than what you experienced with the SE.

The dji store has refurbished ones that can get the the 1 year warranty plus you can buy refreshcare. Amazon has new ones also. But would you buy from amazon?

Simple answer : If I crashed my P3P - I would definitely look out for a 2nd hand or Refurb replacement P3P unless I could find a P4 at budget price (unlikely !!) ............. so YES a BIG YES for P3P.

Some say that the push on filters used on the Std / SE are not suitable for the Pro ... well I can say they are talking out of their **** ....

I have the Neewer set of push on filters and they work perfectly on the P3P and it is NOT necessary to unscrew the plain lense on the pro ....

Nigel

Reactions: DenMac
That’s good to know thx I bought a set of polar pros nd’s and polarized

Safe flying.

Would you buy another p3p.

Yes, I would... in fact if I had the spare $ right now I'd buy the one @russsandy mentioned. I bought mine last July, haven't done any FW updates, and haven't had a single problem out of it.

The dji store has refurbished ones that can get the the 1 year warranty plus you can buy refreshcare. Amazon has new ones also. But would you buy from amazon?
Amazon is fine. It's the actual seller you need to research. Stay clear of Camrise. Loads of consumer complaints following purchase.

Reactions: DenMac
Simple answer : If I crashed my P3P - I would definitely look out for a 2nd hand or Refurb replacement P3P unless I could find a P4 at budget price (unlikely !!) ............. so YES a BIG YES for P3P.

Some say that the push on filters used on the Std / SE are not suitable for the Pro ... well I can say they are talking out of their **** ....

I have the Neewer set of push on filters and they work perfectly on the P3P and it is NOT necessary to unscrew the plain lense on the pro ....

Nigel

Do you have a link for the filters please?

Sale flying
I have a p3a not a p3p, but if i lost my drone i probably would not get a nother one at all. yes they are crazy awesome but for me they have become too frustrating to bother with most of the time since people hat ethem and hate me when i try to fly mines. i'm prepping mine to use for july 4th bbq with fam so at least it will be a friendly crowd. other than that i feel like an outcast from society when i try to fly.

I have to mention one thing :

The camera drone as these are in any form ... P3, Mavic, Spark etc. - are the most boring machines to fly. I try to spike up my flying at times by flying round the trees and things ... but its still boring !

I get to field and fly my aerobatic / EDF / Scale planes and I get an adrenaline rush ... the P3 sits in the van - in its bag - waiting a photo opportunity to be honest.

BUT if I lost it / was without it - I would soon miss it and have another. Strange world !

Nigel

Reactions: DenMac and JoBe
Do p3p camera have screw on filters or slip on thanks for feedback.
they can use both screw on filters and slip on filters. be careful about the weight of slip on filters i read that some are to heavy and need a counter of a coin or washer something like that. just what i read about slip on i dont have them nyself i use screw on.

they can use both screw on filters and slip on filters. be careful about the weight of slip on filters i read that some are to heavy and need a counter of a coin or washer something like that. just what i read about slip on i dont have them nyself i use screw on.
Thanks

Reactions: JoBe
I have my slip-on Neewer ones from my P3S days as that does not have a screw on lens.

I also prefer the slip-on as that screw on lens is not with strong frame ring and i would not like to keep taking it off so often. As many know - it only takes a strong grip and it distorts such it will not unscrew.

I am finding that near all flights now I have my ND8 filter on ... literally permanent !

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj