p3 pro flipped/rolled itself and crashed

This is a long shot, but notice the boat stops in the water and immediately the drone flips... was it shot at? digitally blow up the boat operator area in a video editor.

The drone was a few months old, and the total flight time would not be over 25 hours
It was the 2nd flight that day, and vision position did not cause this (it was to high).
The boat operator is my friend... The idea of that day was filming him:)

There is no more footage... this is all I have...
The movie clip did not end properly, so the end (flip and crash) was not recorded/salvageable on the sd card.
After inserting the card in another P3, the file was finalized, and I could see the movie (and I was disappointed to notice that it was missing the last seconds I was eager to see a clear image off :(
The footage on my mobile device was not the same quality, but at least does show the flip... but not the crash... I merged the SD card recording with the recording on the mobile device to provide as much as i could.
I'm also confused why I would want to video myself salvaging a drone from a lake??? It seems irrelevant because as stated in the video, the idea of the video was to ask for help and getting answers of why the drone flipped and crashed, not to show off my movie making skills; I was not planning on creating a tv series.

Unfortunately the video only helped on getting a partial answer: this was not pilot error.
DJI has closed the case and will no longer examine the drone and/or look for answers, they will not replace it under warranty

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart