p3 pro controller flashing green ?

Reaction score
Morning all,
I have recently brought a p3 pro, It was working fine with my samsung Note 20, I then tried connecting to a samsung A8 (not sure this caused the problem?).
I now have a green blinking power light on the remote controller and no phone connection to the GO app, I have tried many of the reconnection fixes that are on line etc, the firmware on both the AC and RC is all updated to the last release (it was all working fine on this software). I have noticed that there are a lot of people on line that have had this issue but I don't seem to be able to find a solution anywhere.....does anyone here know of a solution?
Many thanks for all and any response.

Reactions: BillyN
Morning all,
I have recently brought a p3 pro, It was working fine with my samsung Note 20, I then tried connecting to a samsung A8 (not sure this caused the problem?).
I now have a green blinking power light on the remote controller and no phone connection to the GO app, I have tried many of the reconnection fixes that are on line etc, the firmware on both the AC and RC is all updated to the last release (it was all working fine on this software). I have noticed that there are a lot of people on line that have had this issue but I don't seem to be able to find a solution anywhere.....does anyone here know of a solution?
Many thanks for all and any response.
"both the AC and RC is all updated to the last release"
That doesn't mean anything to me, you need to specify the version numbers.

A blinking green status LED means there's no connection between the drone and controller.
Possible causes/solutions:
-Relink the controller with the drone
-There's a firmware mismatch between the drone and controller
-There's another hardware problem

The user manual mentions red and green/red and yellow alternate blinks, meaning that HD downlink is disrupted.
If that's the case there could be a problem with the SD card or there's no SD card at all inserted in the drone.

Download the user manual, release notes and firmware here:

Last edited:
In case you are not familiar with the term "relinking" (understandable), what tribar suggests can be found at the user manual page 28.
I am no expert but I would first focus on getting the mobile device working with the remote (no Phantom is needed for this). Solution may be as simple as using a different USB cable. Then try relinking the drone with the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toomanyplanes