P3 Pre Orders from Drones ETC

Reaction score
Did anyone else place a pre-order with DronesETC?
Originally the site said Orders will ship April 28th - May 4th. So far I have not heard of anyone getting shipping conformation from them. They did have a good deal with the case and everything and I have ordered with them before but I'm thinking about trying to find one that's in stock somewhere. I'm going on vacation in a little over a week and would like to take it with me.....

They received their first shipment on Monday, mine got shipped out on Tuesday and is arriving tomorrow. I got an email with tracking # on Tuesday when it shipped out.

Ordered mine Apr 12, P3P +battery and hard case bundle.
Oh and I ordered directly from their website and not Amazon, if that makes any difference.

Try shooting them an email with your order #, they've been really good about answering any questions within a couple of hours.

I ordered from them through Amazon on April 27. The combo package was not available on Amazon. They let me pay the difference between Amazon and the P3P combo package. I got the one with the GoProfessional hard case! I heard from them today that depending on what they get from DJI, I should get mine by mid May. That should be in about 10 days. I have purchased 2 other Phantoms from them and they have been excellent to deal with. I think the dealers are at the mercy of DJI regarding the shipments they receive. It seems to me that the dealers placed their orders but there is no guarantee that they get the numbers they ordered on the 1st shipment. The case may not be available right away since GoProfessional has been in pre-order status for the P3 cases. For me, it's worth the wait for a great combo.

Last edited:
OK, sounds like things are moving then. PP, you ordered a few days before me so I should suspect to see something soon. This will be my third Phantom from them but its the first time I did one on pre-order. I also did the Pro combo with extra batt, 64 SD and GP hardcase.

It seems to me that the dealers placed their orders but there is no guarantee that they get the numbers they ordered on the 1st shipment. The case may not be available right away since GoProfessional has been in pre-order status for the P3 cases. For me, it's worth the wait for a great combo.

Yeah the email included a list of items that were being shipped out to me. There was no case on the list, so I'm assuming it will come later when it's released. Listed items were:

Black Business Card 1
DJI Phantom 3 Professional 1
Phantom 3 notice 1
64GB micro SD card 1

OK, sounds like things are moving then. PP, you ordered a few days before me so I should suspect to see something soon. This will be my third Phantom from them but its the first time I did one on pre-order. I also did the Pro combo with extra batt, 64 SD and GP hardcase.

Awesome, this is my first drone purchase ever and I'm so excited. I went with the hard case, not really knowing what to expect, but as more information about it became available I was really stoked about that decision. Looks like a quality case, and the bundle turned out to be a really good deal after all.

I wonder how many orders they got and how many units they received.

My order number was #3049 if that's useful for you guys

I wonder how many orders they got and how many units they received.

My order number was #3049 if that's useful for you guys
I think the issue with that might be is that the order number would include people buying other items or parts. So it could be hard to tell....
My order # was 315*

Received my order today via UPS

8116cc66e51b7551c54f1a71ce4cee1b.jpg

df2e022416f11879210274e3023dca40.jpg

I think the issue with that might be is that the order number would include people buying other items or parts. So it could be hard to tell....
My order # was 315*

I really hope you are right -- my order number is in the 3300's :)

For now I'm just trying to be patient, watching other people's videos and reading all of the noob docs.

My preorder of P3A w/extra battery (minus extra battery) from Drones, etc. placed 4/21 thru Amazon, was shipped today UPS Ground...scheduled for Monday delivery.

My preorder of P3A w/extra battery (minus extra battery) from Drones, etc. placed 4/21 thru Amazon, was shipped today UPS Ground...scheduled for Monday delivery.
Huh...well I guess I should have done the amazon route. I ordered the same day through the site and have heard nothing. I sent them an email a few days ago and nothing. I like doing business with vendors I'm familiar with but its odd that yours shipped and I've heard squat.....

Huh...well I guess I should have done the amazon route. I ordered the same day through the site and have heard nothing. I sent them an email a few days ago and nothing. I like doing business with vendors I'm familiar with but its odd that yours shipped and I've heard squat.....

Are you sending it to the support email address listed on their site? That's weird because they've been really good with emails for me. Maybe try calling them?

Mine is a P3A. Maybe they had fewer preorders for it. Is yours a P3P?

I received my on Wednesday from Dronesetc. Flew it for the first time yesterday. I didn't receive the backpack/extra battery and there actually wasn't any mention of it yet. Hopefully they send out an email updating us on the timeline of those items.

FYI, the SD card adapter that mine came with had the lock/unlock switch broken off and it was defaulted on lock. I couldn't add the firmware file to my SD card. Not sure if my adapter was a one off but I spent way to much time frustrated, trying to figure out why I couldn't add files to my card. Ended up running to walmart to grab one so I could update firmware.

Order #3179

I received my on Wednesday from Dronesetc. Flew it for the first time yesterday. I didn't receive the backpack/extra battery and there actually wasn't any mention of it yet. Hopefully they send out an email updating us on the timeline of those items.

Order #3179
I asked via email and they told me those items are delayed and will ship as they receive them, but gave not timeline.

I emailed and asked will I be recieving my order in there next shipment and their response was most likely but they will know this weekend. I hope I do, I really don't like waiting when other people have theirs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic