P3 now has new motors, Panasonic SD Card, what else??

If your using these your wrecking your props!!!
um ... I guess you meant "you are" or "you're", not "your". Both of them.

Anyway, how on earth would you damage your props when using this tool to remove the props?
And why would you need to throw it away? Compulsive much?

Reactions: Dnihilist
L1Ug1h8.png

I would like to see someone who has an old and new motor P3 do some testing to see if there is actually any difference in flight time.

I wonder if the newer motors would provide a smoother slow motion yaw. I'd rather have that than 7% longer flights.

Make the control sticks longer. Simple. Unscrew the top half of the sticks completely, then partially unscrew the bottom half so that there are only a few threads visible, then screw back on the top half. You can also turn the top half upside down if you don't like the jaggy bits on your thumbs. The sticks will be a fair bit longer and will assist in making yaw turns so much smoother.

I have the panasonic sd card but no new motors, just received it yesterday. So they have probably done rolling changes as time has gone on, the newest being the motors.

The card brand makes no difference, they use whatever they can get in bulk I am sure. Mine has old motors and Panasonic card, got last month. Most memory cards are rebranded cards anyways, only a few manufacturers.

Alan

Reactions: fpsmatt
I asked my local dealer (in Australia) today if they had updated version in stock, they had no idea what I was talking about? Has anyone else recently bought a phantom 3 pro in Australia and got the new motors?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd