p3 help

Reaction score
Gee, I hate to ask for help, but if I am
To keep my quad, I need it. Was going to sell, but ya'll talked me into keeping. Need someone to help me (please) to set up firmware, ect. In orlando area. Can not figure out on
My own. Feel so stupid. Thanks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gee, I hate to ask for help, but if I am
To keep my quad, I need it. Was going to sell, but ya'll talked me into keeping. Need someone to help me (please) to set up firmware, ect. In orlando area. Can not figure out on
My own. Feel so stupid. Thanks.

I can't get away for at least a couple of days. I'm in Leesburg, so I'm not too far away from you. Maybe you could come over here before I could get over there?
Drop me a line - ABURKEFL at gmail.com - I keep a pretty steady eye on my email.
I also own several quads, including a P3 and have made two firmware updates just fine. Be glad to help if I can.

I can't get away for at least a couple of days. I'm in Leesburg, so I'm not too far away from you. Maybe you could come over here before I could get over there?
Drop me a line - ABURKEFL at gmail.com - I keep a pretty steady eye on my email.
I also own several quads, including a P3 and have made two firmware updates just fine. Be glad to help if I can.
Please advise when you could help, thank you.

Please advise when you could help, thank you.

Steve, please don't respond here via the forum. Contact me via my email and I'll provide you my phone number. I'm reluctant to give the world my phone number here on the forum. The odds are pretty good I can talk you through the update very quickly over the phone. If not, I'm willing to come your way - it's not all that far. But first, try ABURKEFL at gmail dot com and we'll go from there.

Reactions: Russ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.