P3 Firmware v1.7.0060

The last autopilot update corrected that issue.
071341c19d72a49adce04f77c1a0e47a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I do not believe the SDK bug was addressed by DJI yet and therefore, it's not fixed in 3rd party apps yet either. Different apps will be effected in different modes.

The map page problem is a known issue that DJI knows about. Hopefully a fix is coming quickly. Since I fly an air2 and this is an IOS issue, I'm waiting out updating everything until this is addressed.
I went back to DJI Go 2.7.0 and the problem is gone. So it's definitely a bug in 2.7.1.

Updated everything yesterday and all went smoothly. test flight last night and I now seem to have more Satellite locks than before and smoother flight controls. Had no issues whatsoever

Reactions: Pishi3G
The map page problem is a known issue that DJI knows about. Hopefully a fix is coming quickly. Since I fly an air2 and this is an IOS issue, I'm waiting out updating everything until this is addressed.
Do you not use any of the 3rd party apps?
I am also on an Air2, and I have upgraded everything. If I need the zoomed maps I just use Litchi, even for normal mode flying.

I updated to Ios DJI Go to 2.7.1, RC to last 1.5.80 and P3 fw, no problem at all on my iPad Air ... also map zoom works fine .. I noted that if aircraft is disconnected than map zoom is very slow and misses fingers touch.

Do you not use any of the 3rd party apps?
I am also on an Air2, and I have upgraded everything. If I need the zoomed maps I just use Litchi, even for normal mode flying.
I use litchi as well. It seems in the latest Go App version there is a dead spot in the center screen of the map but it can be moved and zoomed off to the sides of center. It's a nuisance bug. I hope a fix comes quickly. It will make map caching a pain until it's fixed.

For my advanced at fw 1.6 and rc one rev behind, do I update the bird through the app or do I still have to do the sd card?

I updated to Ios DJI Go to 2.7.1, RC to last 1.5.80 and P3 fw, no problem at all on my iPad Air ... also map zoom works fine .. I noted that if aircraft is disconnected than map zoom is very slow and misses fingers touch.
I hadn't picked that up. Will confirm later today.

Doesnt matter how long you've had it, its just useless period.

I use litchi as well. It seems in the latest Go App version there is a dead spot in the center screen of the map but it can be moved and zoomed off to the sides of center. It's a nuisance bug. I hope a fix comes quickly. It will make map caching a pain until it's fixed.
Yip, definite half-dead spot - it seems the right one third of the screen works properly, moving and zooming in and out.

It does not appear to make a difference whether the aircraft is connected or not.

Did you have any custom camera settings for sharpness etc? Sounds like the update cleans them out.
Didn't have a chance to check out any additions to the camera, etc. the view on the screen of the iPad just seemed better, but i will fly this evening and see more.

Last edited:
This is not firmware related. Please stay on topic :)
It's not firmware but it's very much part of the new firmware experience because it's all hitting together. So, appropriate enough, imo.

Reactions: Baldo81 and Erroll
It's not firmware but it's very much part of the new firmware experience because it's all hitting together. So, appropriate enough, imo.
Indeed. The only way one can experience all of the new firmware is via the GUI, which happened to have had an upgrade as well. Simple.

After update to a new firmware do You leave this file (v1.7.0060.bin) on Youre storage card or You format microSD and put it clean to Youre Phantom? If I use only one battery can I clean microSD card and put it to my Phantom?

After update to a new firmware do You leave this file (v1.7.0060.bin) on Youre storage card or You format microSD and put it clean to Youre Phantom? If I use only one battery can I clean microSD card and put it to my Phantom?

Batteries are not updated so once the Phantom is updated, you can remove/delete from the SD card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94