P3 Firmware v1.7.0060

Reaction score
Overview:
1. All-in-One firmware version updated to:v1.7.0060
2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to: v2.7.0
3. DJI GO app Android version updated to: v2.7.0

What’s New:
1. Improved compass accuracy.
2. Fixed issue of image being corrupted in rare occasion.

Notes:
1. The firmware can be downgraded to v1.6.0040.

I'm checking, but seems battery are upgraded again...

PS: no battery upgrade included ...

New firmware update for the P4 alters the CSC motor shut off procedure , left stick to bottom right whilst simultaneously pressing RTH button wonder if the update will also be applicable to the P3?

I hope so as that makes much more sense than the old fashioned way before they used buttons.

Reactions: curiosity
I just bought a new battery, DJI Go app says I must upgrade the battery firmware. My P3P has 1.5.30+, can I go to 1.7 and skip 1.6?

I just bought a new battery, DJI Go app says I must upgrade the battery firmware. My P3P has 1.5.30+, can I go to 1.7 and skip 1.6?

Unless you want to stay on 1.6, you can go directly to 1.7

Can someone who has loaded the new firmware check the DC FRZ airspace boundary for me? I need to know if DJI has corrected the boundaries of the FRZ. If you can look at the western edge of the FRZ and tell me if it is a "perfect arc" or whether it reflects the actual boundary of the FRZ which has a straight N/S line in it midway between DCA and IAD? I live just outside the FRZ about a mile west of the true FRZ boundary but DJI just drew a pure 15 mile circle around the DCA VOR which puts their incorrect boundary about a 1/2 mile west of my house. I can't start engines in my own driveway when I am perfectly legal to do so. Thanks in advance.

Could someone post a link to the firmware change log.

Thanks.

Absolutely No updating here either.

They're to the point of making firmware changes in the Remote Controller. There is way too much effort put into something that does not even pertain to a flight restriction of any kind. There is so so many other areas of the P3 that could actually use the effort that's been put into this flight zone crud. And to see these newbie's that don't know any different sit at home with a drone that wont even start is pathetic!

It's best to wait at least 10-14 days before even considering updating your aircraft. You can easily end up in a point of no return regardless what it says about returning back to previous versions.

And absolutely turn off auto update on your devices, otherwise your app will be updated.

P3P
firmware: 1.4.1
Go app: 2.4.3
r/c: 1.5.7

If it's an update. It means that it must be good.......lol

Attachments

• Phantom_3_Professional_Release_Note_en_160315.zip
    217.1 KB · Views: 1,713

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics