P3 Camera Help

Reaction score
Just about to purchase and cant make my mind up from the pro or advanced as i don't know much about fps and camera tech ect ect. I only plan to watch the videos i take on a 1080p TV. Will the videos taken with the pro version be any better when watching them back on my tv than the cheaper advanced version. All so does anybody know if the FPV distance is lower on the advanced version. I know the battery charger is a 100w on the pro and only 57w on the advanced. The camera and the charger for the battery is the only difference i can see so far.

Just about to purchase and cant make my mind up from the pro or advanced as i don't know much about fps and camera tech ect ect. I only plan to watch the videos i take on a 1080p TV. Will the videos taken with the pro version be any better when watching them back on my tv than the cheaper advanced version. All so does anybody know if the FPV distance is lower on the advanced version. I know the battery charger is a 100w on the pro and only 57w on the advanced. The camera and the charger for the battery is the only difference i can see so far.
Hi. I think the 1080p with 60 frames per second will look better on your 1080p tv.

4K will have better resale value and is somewhat future proof. That's if you don't crash and burn.

Not to mention that even if you are looking to do 1080p on your TV, recording in 4K (assuming you have the rig to edit footage) will give you a little more breathing room for determining what you want to show.

With the fpv these r the same 720p

Personally stick with the advanced Unless cost isnt an issue then go Pro its going to be some years before 4k gets going and by then there will be something new but if you have a 4k tv and a set up to edit it all in 4k and you only want to watch it on your TV then go Pro. because the picture quality is amazing
Just my opinion :)

Yeah and remember to buy a new computer so u can watch your 4k footage and edit it ^^
I have a self built computer with a processor from 2009 and an old GPU. My machine works just fine I do downgrade to 1080 and have no problems doing it.

Personally stick with the advanced Unless cost isnt an issue then go Pro its going to be some years before 4k gets going and by then there will be something new but if you have a 4k tv and a set up to edit it all in 4k and you only want to watch it on your TV then go Pro. because the picture quality is amazing
Just my opinion :)
You want the best video go pro which is better than the advanced. Downgraded 4K is better than 1080... Don't take my word for it google it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers