p3 beta FW with waypoints from Litchi I've been told

I'm might try it with the beta go app and see what happens.
Can you "leak" me a beta GO ap apk.

I'm arguing with myself - should I spend $15Aud and have Litchi for both my P3A and P2VP+ with Gopro or should I jump on the DJI beta test bandwagon? I know the Litchi doesn't have camera settings for the P3A (you can change settings in the GO app and switch back).
Litchi looks tempting with the Litchi leash app - this allows a secondary smartdevice (GPS required) to act as the tracking unit for follow me. I wonder if DJI has incorporated this, as I would hate to use a 50 metre USB cable for the follow me to work.

Thanks.

Reactions: III% Streve
"6. Fixed the issue of aircraft does not enter failsafe during low battery when using a non-
intelligent flight battery
."

Is there a new model of battery on its way?

"6. Fixed the issue of aircraft does not enter failsafe during low battery when using a non-
intelligent flight battery
."

Is there a new model of battery on its way?
NON-intelligent refers to the DJI OEM DUMB batteries that was made for the P2s. I refer to all P2 DJI batteries as non-intelligent as they all fail and puff up (stupid 3x2=6, fake 3s design). I hope the pun didn't confuse anyone.

But in all seriousness, non just means aftermarket and you forget that Litchi 2.X now supports both P3 and P2's. In reference to the post, P3's have NO aftermarket batteries as yet, whereas the P2 have a few to choose from.

NON-intelligent refers to the DJI OEM DUMB batteries that was made for the P2s. I refer to all P2 DJI batteries as non-intelligent as they all fail and puff up (stupid 3x2=6, fake 3s design). I hope the pun didn't confuse anyone.

But in all seriousness, non just means aftermarket and you forget that Litchi 2.X now supports both P3 and P2's. In reference to the post, P3's have NO aftermarket batteries as yet, whereas the P2 have a few to choose from.
Not sure what you mean.
Why do you mention P2?
I was referring to the release note that OP presented for the beta of a new FW for the P3.
So, P3 only.
Why would a release note for a P3 FW mention a fix for "non-intelligent" batteries?
To me that indicates that there ARE other models of batteries out there for the P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl