P3-4K virtual remote?

Reaction score
Howdy!, WOW! this is the 4 or fifth time my remote has greeted me after a 2 day rest by being DEAD, i've gotten it replaced once then the replacement went in to the factory with the aircraft (for a new shell, )( yes the remote wasn't working either, suddenly, again) guess i gotta send it in..again.. SO i was wondering how hard it would be for "Someone" to make it so this Phantom could be flown with just the phone like the mavic,? since it flys by wifi anyway?? [ i shoulda stayed outta the oilfields and went to skool] ...OH !!! i was fartin around,.. turned on phantom, then checked wifi on phone CONNECTED!, i had a camera view for a half a second, all, with out remote on (of course)

Last edited:
Regard your controller problem. Open the rc up and unplug the power cord for several minutes and plug it back in. this should solve your problem. The p34k controller has an odd issue.

Reactions: Frank Candor
Regard your controller problem. Open the rc up and unplug the power cord for several minutes and plug it back in. this should solve your problem. The p34k controller has an odd issue.
Thank You! i had the paper work to send it back for another repair, but i sold it to someone that didn't care about the remotes functioning !! found a MAVIC! last march! However there Are MANY,things i miss about the P34K

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94