P3 4K in Australia

Reaction score
Will the p3 4k work in Australia because I heard that it only uses US satelites? Thanks

Yes.

I have a P3 Standard (.NSW) When it was flying it always picked up plenty of satellites .I would get an Advanced if you can .I have had so much trouble with mine mainly to do with hopeless range that I am just going to suffer the loss and upgrade .

Will the p3 4k work in Australia because I heard that it only uses US satelites? Thanks

Hi. I've got a P3 4K last week and in Brisbane I get between 10 and 13 satellites. So the fact the 4K doesn't have GLONASS isn't an issue. I use the UAV Forecast website/app to know when most satellites will be available as it does change depending on the time of day.

Yes, no problem. The US GPS satellites are visible world-wide. (Note that GPS stands for "*Global* Positioning System")

Because we are the land downunder, and we use the 'US satellites', the satellites are actually underneath us, so our drones fly up-side-down. Take off is a *****, just throw it in the air and hope for the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl