P2V+ with fried bottom board

Reaction score
Hello all question.. bottom board is definitely fried black spots and melted soldering...if I remove the board can I still fly the drone without FPV?? Still would like to fly it not to worried about seeing anything I guess??

Hello all question.. bottom board is definitely fried black spots and melted soldering...if I remove the board can I still fly the drone without FPV?? Still would like to fly it not to worried about seeing anything I guess??
Yes you can fly without camera if you mean the camera's board just remove camera if its the drone hardware no

It is the module bottom board that is for the camera FPV from what I’ve read the board that give the dreaded black screen. Want to know weather or not to just leave it in or take it out so it doesn’t fry anything else in module??

It is the module bottom board that is for the camera FPV from what I’ve read the board that give the dreaded black screen. Want to know weather or not to just leave it in or take it out so it doesn’t fry anything else in module??
Go fly it you can leave it in with no problems just manually hit record on the camera then at least you can watch video of flight later from sd card

Sorry for not answering your original question but yes you can remove wi-fi module & still fly just fine

I agree with everyone. My P2V+ has no camera attached and it flies perfectly fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers