P2V Waypoints

Reaction score
On March 31st DJI Global said via Facebook waypoints would be available in 4 to 6 weeks. Monday will mark 6 weeks. Crossing my fingers.

friscoflyer said:
On March 31st DJI Global said via Facebook waypoints would be available in 4 to 6 weeks. Monday will mark 6 weeks. Crossing my fingers.

There's some pictures knocking about somewhere of them doing beta testing so it may arrive soon? :D

Yeah the guy with the glasses that does all the phantom videos for Adobe posted a pic about 3 weeks ago saying he was there with them testing it.

I bet they drop a bomb when it is released, that waypoints are for the Phantom Vision+ only.

rwalt said:
I bet they drop a bomb when it is released, that waypoints are for the Phantom Vision+ only.
Since they're basically the same aircraft, with the exact same smartphone app - I bet you're wrong.

I honestly dont see how way points are going to be any use to me at all since its mainly photography I use mine for.

Geoelectro said:
What are waypoints and why should I care? Actually I think I know what they are...but, why should I care?

Geo

The feature not matter to you...depending on how you like to fly. Waypoint flying is good if you want to take videos of a preplanned journey and allow the craft to fly autonomously to its destinations...you get to watch the videos or see the pics upon its return...if it returns :( :eek: :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4