P2v+ wants to land itself when battery is at 50%

Reaction score
Need help. My P2v+ wants to land itself while the batteries are at around 50% (both batteries). On my iPhone vision app and you can see the battery statue shows red and empty while I have 50% left on the batteries. I have ran the batteries down to 8% and fully recharged them. They have about 50 recharges on them. Any ideas?

Sounds to me like the batteries are out of calibration. This would likely be from a failure of performing the recommended deep discharge every 20 discharge cycles.

Common dji battery failure - Get rid of them before they cause a crash. Try limefuel 6000 mAh battery thru Amazon, Alittle longer flight time and a one year guarantee. My opinion.

Reactions: yorlik
How long have you been using the limefuel batteries AzDroner? I've heard a few stories about after market batteries but I have to say I'm not that happy with these batteries. I've ran them down 2 times since I've owned the quad (I bought it off of eBay) and that was just about 10 discharges apart.

I've only used them for a few months, but found quite a few satisfied users before I switched, havn't seen any that had problems with them, and I do know that the limefuel distributor in Colorado replys to their customers concerns, unlike dji.

Ok thanks I'll order one and fly with it and if no problems get a few more. Wonder why DJI customer service is so crappy? They must read the same stuff we do...

... Wonder why DJI customer service is so crappy? ...

I would guess it's due to severe growing pains. The number of service requests is growing exponentially and they can't hire and train people fast enough.

Need help. My P2v+ wants to land itself while the batteries are at around 50% (both batteries). On my iPhone vision app and you can see the battery statue shows red and empty while I have 50% left on the batteries. I have ran the batteries down to 8% and fully recharged them. They have about 50 recharges on them. Any ideas?

I am confused by your description. I have studied a similar issue in depth on these batteries, but they fly fine and then all of a sudden at some point from 60-20% charge left they drop in a few seconds to 3-8% level...

Sounds like your issue, but you seem to say yours shows 50% and never shows a lower % charge left in your iphone app... mighty weird. wonder why your lites flash the red low battery signal if your phone says 50% left?

everyone else watches their 50% become 40,30,20,10,8% in about 5 seconds and then either autoland happens, or they are able to bring them in themselves.

Perhaps YOUR issue is the same? If so, I can speak of why it happens, and actually maybe give YOU a solution you can implement and try.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl