P2V+ vs P2 with gopro

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum and to quadcopters, I want a resonable quadcopter to capture movies as well as FPV flying.
I have considered a few different options but have decided I want the phantom, I allready have a gopro hero 3+ but nothing else.

I think my options are either the Vision+ or the Phantom 2 with gopro gimbal. It then comes to FPV, I have found a nice deal which comes to around £1100 with phantom 2, go pro mount and fatshark googles all setup and ready to fly.

http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/dji-phanto ... -957-p.asp

How do you think this compares to the vision+? and what would I have to do to turn this so its fpv capable? Is there an existing link on the controller so I could purchase the fatshark goggles and plug into or would I have to have the transmitter setup installed?

How will the cameras compare.

Also, why does everyone use the gopro without the case? The reason for 90% of the movies I will create is rc car racing, we race in a quarry and so there is allot of dust and sand around all the time, I would def prefer to have it within its case, however every setup I have seen is without its case?

Stick with vision+ my friend. You dont need crap googles trust me. Vision+ with an ipad will deliver all you need.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr