P2V+-dropped from the sky

Reaction score
I have 3 Phantoms (2-P2V+ and 1-P3). The latest 2V+ had to go back for warranty because 1 green light would not come on right out of the box. After 8-10 weeks in the factory it just came back. I flew the P3 yesterday and then the 2V+. The 2V+ was fine on the first flight, but the second flight I was in the air for 3-5 minutes, 95% battery left and at 100+- feet, it went black and dropped like a stone. The video I was shooting just stops when it went dead. I retrieved it, the battery popped out when it hit and inserted another battery in it after cleaning it up and it does fly, but no camera and no drone connectivity. I can imagine if I send it back again, I'll just get "Pilot Error" but since I have 2 others and have a lot of time in the lair, it certainly was not Pilot Error. Thought, Ideas, Suggestions?

I would send it back with a good description of what happened along with a copy of the video. It just turning into an un-powered rock isn't your fault, obviously. I wouldn't even take the cover off to look at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20