P2 genuine props ?

Reaction score
Hi accuired a p2 pretty cheap and then realised that dji have discontinued that model? It does fly quite well but does have a slight movement when hovering? Firmware is the latest dji released before they stopped updating and I've done a IMU calibration and a compass calibration but still isn't hovering as well as it should? I don't think it's got genuine dji props fitted (not balanced) and a bit poor quality ? And I've been told it could possibly be the after market props it has on it ? I live in the uk and I'm finding it impossible to source genuine ones ? Can anyone recommend anywhere in the uk to acquire some or any help locating some ! Thanks

Hi accuired a p2 pretty cheap and then realised that dji have discontinued that model? It does fly quite well but does have a slight movement when hovering? Firmware is the latest dji released before they stopped updating and I've done a IMU calibration and a compass calibration but still isn't hovering as well as it should? I don't think it's got genuine dji props fitted (not balanced) and a bit poor quality ? And I've been told it could possibly be the after market props it has on it ? I live in the uk and I'm finding it impossible to source genuine ones ? Can anyone recommend anywhere in the uk to acquire some or any help locating some ! Thanks

The P2 was never a stable hovering quad

Ive got a few spare sets of the 9450, these are the P3 ones but work fine on the P2 mate, you can have them for postage cost or collect from Manchester area, best emailing me as I dont come here often
[email protected]

The P2 was never a stable hovering quad

Ive got a few spare sets of the 9450, these are the P3 ones but work fine on the P2 mate, you can have them for postage cost or collect from Manchester area, best emailing me as I dont come here often
[email protected]
Yes the P3 props actually work better as they dont have the metal cores that the P2 props do so they stay more "snug" during flight but they are identical airflow wise, a 9450 prop is a 9450 prop regardless of whether of not the threads are plastic or metal.

Yup,
But to others who might read this, don't use the P2 props on a P3.

The intro of active braking was the reason for the composite hubs. Metal hubs could allow a slight chance of spin-off when braking occurs.

Those spin-offs are due to relying on just hand tightening the props. Using the motor wrench to tighten the props does a better job of making sure there tight.

To be clear, P2 props have never been recommended for use on P3s. This was an issue during the early rollout of the P3 as many repeat buyers had P2 props on hand.

Reactions: crash1sttime
look over your props carfully if there genuine it should have DJI next to the hub.

Hello everyone, I have been in the same situation searching for dji original propellers. I contacted DJI directly and they advised to buy the following props, enjoy! (thank you to dji support)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers