P 3 GPS

Reaction score
So in my backyard with the P2v+ I would struggle to get enough satellites to fly. It was rare to get home lock. Today sitting inside getting use to the controls and app for the P3 I am locked on to 11 satellites. That is inside the house! No foil mod needed for this puppy.

So in my backyard with the P2v+ I would struggle to get enough satellites to fly. It was rare to get home lock. Today sitting inside getting use to the controls and app for the P3 I am locked on to 11 satellites. That is inside the house! No foil mod needed for this puppy.

Are you connected to the DJI Pilot App? If so, does it show the P3 in your house or the neighbor's yard?

Are you connected to the DJI Pilot App? If so, does it show the P3 in your house or the neighbor's yard?

Dam it looks like I am in China on the map!! Lol

Looks like it nailed it almost down to the room and chair I am sitting in. If it wasn't about to rain this bad boy would be in the air. If only for 20 minutes.

the P3 uses both GPS and GLONASS satellites to lock. That's basically twice as many possibilities. I use the GPS Plan app to know how many potential satellites are available prior to flying (at least with my FC40). Probably don't have to do this with my P3 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.