Out Of Closet After 1 year

Reaction score
When I got my Phantom 3 standard back in 2015 I had fun every day and every year. Then back in 2018 or so I put it away. Now I need it again and I'm stuck! New software and new this and that with DJI and there is nothing out there to help the phantom 3 standard. I'm hoping someone here can help.
Downloaded the DJI Go app for my phone. First got Disconnected and then got Remote Controller Signal Weak. I can't see how when the controller, drone and phone are sitting next to each other. Anyway, how do I fix all this?
Thanks
Dan

Reactions: hilhaf
When I got my Phantom 3 standard back in 2015 I had fun every day and every year. Then back in 2018 or so I put it away. Now I need it again and I'm stuck! New software and new this and that with DJI and there is nothing out there to help the phantom 3 standard. I'm hoping someone here can help.
Downloaded the DJI Go app for my phone. First got Disconnected and then got Remote Controller Signal Weak. I can't see how when the controller, drone and phone are sitting next to each other. Anyway, how do I fix all this?
Thanks
Dan
#

Try rebinding the remote to the quad see youtube for details

Reactions: Cecil
I thank you for your answer. Which youtube video do I need to watch to know how to rebinding the remote to the quad?
Dan

Reactions: Cecil
I thank you for your answer. Which youtube video do I need to watch to know how to rebinding the remote to the quad?
Dan
Easy to do ,utube just helps to see what process is,,,power everything up ,go in rc in general settings,,find rc linking on the list and click,,should start flashing and beeping then get drone and press button that's flashing with pen or something,,then it will stop and be freshly linked again,,pretty common to get weak remote signal ,

Reactions: Oso
Surprised your batteries still worked. Don’t do any updates if it flies fine, they often make things worse..much worse if they fail.

Reactions: Cecil and Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik