Out and about finding solace in the social distancing.

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. Hope all is well. Not the prettiest day little cloudy but out and about. Finding some things to film. Got my gopro. My phone a 3 axis stabilizer and my autel evo my laptop and a whole bunch of memory cards. Alot of country side but that's ok with all thats going on. Hope everyone is finding something comforting and staying safe. Have a great day. Safe flying

Last edited:
Yes great idea, sun out here after rain all night so might hit the beach with rc cars,will take drones but bit of wind about,stay safe and well to all,?

Reactions: Capt KO
Found me a Nice spot

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20200321-184938.jpg
    VideoCapture_20200321-184938.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Wow thats freaking awesome! I sooo want one. You have no idea how much i love the monster.. hardcore fan lol never had a gas powered been looking at them though! If you ever wanna sell one! I probably cant afford it. ?

Wow thats freaking awesome! I sooo want one. You have no idea how much i love the monster.. hardcore fan lol never had a gas powered been looking at them though! If you ever wanna sell one! I probably cant afford it. ?
Way cheap if buy from same country ,this price in USA $$ before it get to me,I think it cost around 2400 in my currency couple years back,,I was looking at a inspire but these sort of caught my eye..I do regret buying these cause bit restricted on where to drive them,,DC club tracks here dont run 1/5 scale, only 1/10 scale tracks,,,why is there a catch to things we buy,,I should have got inspire instead..:rolleyes:
20200322_140041.jpg

Way cheap if buy from same country ,this price in USA $$ before it get to me,I think it cost around 2400 in my currency couple years back,,I was looking at a inspire but these sort of caught my eye..I do regret buying these cause bit restricted on where to drive them,,DC club tracks here dont run 1/5 scale, only 1/10 scale tracks,,,why is there a catch to things we buy,,I should have got inspire instead..:rolleyes:View attachment 117711
That import charge would have killed me ?

Umm, if I had a spare $1600 (£1300) I'd get some food, if I could find a supermarket able to deliver - all delivery slots taken up till 12th April!!!??
Maybe send the drone down to the local shop with a note attached ?

Got a new spot today. Wow was it beautiful. Almost got shot on public property.. not really. But had a concerned neighbor.. all ended well. Lol
20200330_224906.jpg

Reactions: MTO
with all this free time i finally re flowed my remote control and I'm flying again after a year off. Last time I took the P4 out the remote wouldn't turn on despite knowing I had charged it. Was so mad because I drove an hour to that spot. Just have been so busy after a month I sort of lost interest. Glad to have been forced to find things to do around the house because I went flying today and it was amazing again :)

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Thank you so much working on my videos now..out here

Attachments

• 15867117857861180552849725309332.jpg
    15867117857861180552849725309332.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 171
I'd love to be going out to fly more, but the problem is:

* Here in AUS, we're entering winter - weather getting worse
* With COVID19 spread, we're pretty much under 'stay at home' orders (would struggle to justify an outdoor flight as 'exercise')
* There are limited legal locations for flying in my current local area

Hope everyone is staying safe and being responsible when outdoors

RoOSTA

Reactions: PhoenixOne

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic