Flew over the Gulf in florida

Was down on the gulf side recently too. Its a blast when nature and fun collide in a beautiful place eh?
Absolutely! I was flying my plane low to the water 300 ft out. I heard splashing and looked out and seen 9 dolphins swimming and playing . I got it recorded on my cell phone . Honestly probably looks better than this 720p video I put up here lol. Still learning the ropes with all this is guess

Hey nice video. I was raised in Florida and really enjoyed seeing the gulf again. I miss it. I'm in California now, but there is nothing like the gulf. Thanks for the memories.
Thanks ! Glad to keep the memories alive, I love it there!

Attachments

• 1461413536237.jpg
    1461413536237.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 1461413550529.jpg
    1461413550529.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 1461413636535.jpg
    1461413636535.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 1461413656666.jpg
    1461413656666.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 276
It'd be fun to catch a drum circle there at sunset on a Sunday. Wonder if you launched from a little distance and stayed outside the circle and high enough that you don't get beehive noise, if that'd be acceptable?

Mike

Plz help me with this . Any way of re - uploading it to you tube. My iPad mini 2 I bought 4 months ago just crashed. 16 flights with it and it's done. No recovery and I lost this video in it.
I have iMovie on my mac and when I upload using iMovie to You tube, it goes up straight as 4K.

I have iMovie on my mac and when I upload using iMovie to You tube, it goes up straight as 4K.
So weird..I believe my only option was 720p when I uploaded. Is was that or a lesser option. I'm back on android now. I just couldn't get a grip on Apple. Hopefully this will be easier.

It has occurred to me, that a lot of folks take on an "Enforcer" attitude or or fear when they see a single male roll up in a vehicle, get out, and do most anything by himself ESPECIALLY set up a quad copter.
It seems to put people at ease when I bring along freinds or wife (she's not thrilled).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: meissner58
So weird..I believe my only option was 720p when I uploaded. Is was that or a lesser option. I'm back on android now. I just couldn't get a grip on Apple. Hopefully this will be easier.
There should be many other ways too to upload as 4K. When you upload as 4K, it automatically create many versions such as 1080p, 720p, 480p and auto

Plz help me with this . Any way of re - uploading it to you tube. My iPad mini 2 I bought 4 months ago just crashed. 16 flights with it and it's done. No recovery and I lost this video in it.
I am a little worried by that statement.

You are not using the device running GO for editing and uploading the videos are you?

If you are, thats why they are fairly low quality. The device only stores the FPV video streamed during the flight. Its a low resolution (720 IIRC and very low bit rate). Its really meant for backup and in-flight use. You SHOULD use the video recorded on the uSD card in the drone, NOT the video on your flight device.

I agree dave..since my boy was playing in the water nobody flinched. I flew safe and stayed away from others. They were coming up to me asking questions BUT 4 hrs prior I had one guy ask if I knew how to fly it. I was alone and kind of got defensive but quickly replied been flying planes and helicopters over 12 yrs. Not my first day

There should be many other ways too to upload as 4K. When you upload as 4K, it automatically create many versions such as 1080p, 720p, 480p and auto
Hmmm..weird..the only highest option I seen was 720p..I was shaking my head. Everything else was less. I will do a trial run with another video tomorrow to see if it happens again.if it does I'll screen shot it

It has occurred to me, that a lot of folks take on an "Enforcer" attitude or or fear when they see a single male roll up in a vehicle, get out, and do most anything by himself ESPECIALLY set up a quad copter.
It seems to put people at ease when I bring along freinds or wife (she's not thrilled).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I responded a few paragraphs above.. Sorry my tagging didn't seem to work lol

I am a little worried by that statement.

You are not using the device running GO for editing and uploading the videos are you?

If you are, thats why they are fairly low quality. The device only stores the FPV video streamed during the flight. Its a low resolution (720 IIRC and very low bit rate). Its really meant for backup and in-flight use. You SHOULD use the video recorded on the uSD card in the drone, NOT the video on your flight device.
Omg..You just answered the million dollar question I've been wondering since I started flying these! Thank u so much. I'm feeling like an idiot right now. I thought it was cool because you can use there music and it's easy to edit videos..Any suggestions on a program for editing once I pull the video off SD card and use home computer? Thanks ahead

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers