Out and about finding solace in the social distancing.

Wow i did not know your seasons were that much different than the USA . Thats unbelievable. Im sure winters get cold there and you have to be careful of the batteries. But I would love to fly some good winter shots! But i understand what your saying and honestly yes i do consider taking a little walk and flying my drone excercise. Its what gets me outdoors and i usually find somewhere you can hike so its how I get out. But i also take drives in the country to find pretty places.. im completely alone so i hope im ok. I know some might see it as careless. But its how i am staying sane. Also not many cases in my area luckily. But my heart and prayers go out to the higher hit places and their families and all the wonderful medical personnel. Hope everyone is staying safe as well. This may be a new normal for a while. Drones may get more popular. It might be the only way to see the outside world. Lol

Reactions: MTO
Also something to do in the winter.. you can build you a bird! Build your own winter flier lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl