Other hobbies?

tweaker03.jpg

I have been so interested in this aspect and wanted to give it a try but I know me and my personality and know exactly what would happen. I'd go balls deep into this aspect and end up divorced LOL!

Great looking setup. (Insert jealous smiley here)

I have been so interested in this aspect and wanted to give it a try but I know me and my personality and know exactly what would happen. I'd go balls deep into this aspect and end up divorced LOL!

Great looking setup. (Insert jealous smiley here)

Luckily I had a little slush fund set up and was able to indulge. Getting into this sport is pretty expensive, but once you're well set up, individual quads really don't cost all that much... Unfortunately after going through three winters in the NorthEast, I've managed to accrue nearly 30 quads... I get bored easy and I can't golf in the winter... :)

Put a tracker on the ball. Surly ya could find it in the snow out there in the rough

Nah... the snow's in the fairways... It's all those dead leaves in the woods that's keeping me away... o_O

Reactions: dirkclod
I also build guitars...
[/QUOTE]

How they sound? I had to buy a phantom because the missus said'i couldn't buy any more guitars :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Golf: the best way to ruin a good walk i heard...

That, sir, is a fact...

Drinking beer a hobby?

I see myself as a professional

Hobby??? Wash out your mouth with cheap (but aged) Keystone Light... It's a "Life Style" dammit...

-slinger..

I've already washed my mouth out with five pints of 'old Rosie' scrumpy this evening so I'm good...

Otay... carry on......

I'm sure this thread is a marketers dream, but I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon. I really enjoy tennis, camping/backpacking/hiking, and I'm building a zmr250 right now. I also got into sport and stunt kites, because I got sick of looking out the window at unsuitable weather for my quads.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm an inspector for airbus UK on the wings as my job. I used to enjoy watching Manchester United but not so much lately. I have a savage 4.6 rc monster truck and a Blade 200 srx for messing around outside and a micro Quadcopter for messing around inside. I also enjoy photography when the weather is nice. I have a small personal website called vinepic.com which has some of my photos on. I enjoy doing a bit of home DJ-ing for kicks. I have just bought a P3P for aerial video and photography. I'm also a part time gamer (PS4 and XBOX One). Married for 17 years which has been awesome really.

Last edited:
I also build guitars...

How they sound? I had to buy a phantom because the missus said'i couldn't buy any more guitars :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE]

My guitars are hand crafted and "voiced" through out the build.
I gotta say, they sound pretty good :)

Actually, Quads are my "other hobby" Motorcycles are my main hobby. I got a Quad to document my motorcycle adventures...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20