Oregon Coast 4K

Reaction score
I'm still new to the droning world, here is my latest video. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Would love for a subscribe from you as well, also if you're in the sharing mode, let others see my vid too. Thanks :D

Reactions: Mike Israel
Reaction score
Hey man this is a DJI forum! Lol. :)

Cool vid. My YT channel has a few from Portland:)

Reactions: MarkLIVE
Reaction score
Hey man this is a DJI forum! Lol. :)

Cool vid. My YT channel has a few from Portland:)
Thanks for the reach out.

Honestly, I didn't even realize it until a few mins ago. I just googled "drone forums" and this was the best one that popped up. Wanted to join a big community. Yeah I fly Autel but in terms of showcasing videos we're all trying to showcase with the same outcome :D

Wish all these forums were together as one but in terms of hardware / specs, etc then you can substitute the categories of the forums. Video section should all be the same I think, just select the drone as part of the title.

Reaction score
I'm still new to the droning world, here is my latest video. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Would love for a subscribe from you as well, also if you're in the sharing mode, let others see my vid too. Thanks :D
Awesome. I'm new to this and I think I learned a lot from watching. Thanks.
I'll be trying to get out to the Oregon Coast soon to try to get some footage.

Reaction score
Thank you. It was a crazy beautiful sunset with the clouds and lighting all around. Couldn't ask for more epic shots.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordFlasheart