Operations at Night

Reaction score
I am Part 107 and I passed the recurrent test about a year ago. It's not clear to me which training on the FAA website I need to complete to be able to legally fly at night. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: MTO and 54_96
I'm doing the study part first, I suppose I could just take the test until I get 100%, but I thought I'd review the info first. Thanks fort your help!

Reactions: MTO
To confirm - once you complete the recurrent test, print the certificate and keep with you. And there is no longer a fee for the recurrent test??
I understand that I have to get 100%. If I miss a question do I have to take the whole test over or just correct the wrong answer.

To confirm - once you complete the recurrent test, print the certificate and keep with you. And there is no longer a fee for the recurrent test??
There is no fee. Take the course, pass the test, print your certificate. You do have to get 100%. I did on the first try, so don't know if you have to retake the whole test or just the missed questions (if you do miss any.) Whole thing took about 2.5 hours.

Reactions: 54_96

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31