One of my favorites

M

Melvoid

Took this last summer with my (then) P3A. It has since been converted, via a repair, to a P3P. Anyway, it's near Lone Rock, WI.
I endured a ton of mosquito bites to get this shot.

Attachments

• 130_Bridge.jpeg
    130_Bridge.jpeg
    476.6 KB · Views: 262
Took this last summer with my (then) P3A. It has since been converted, via a repair, to a P3P. Anyway, it's near Lone Rock, WI.
I endured a ton of mosquito bites to get this shot.
Look pretty awesome for what some consider an outdated drone!! Looks sweet!

Outdated only by the company who made it. It takes wonderful pix and video, and it's still going strong. Used it twice this weekend, in fact.
I wish I never sold my Phantom 3 pro it took great video and flew just as far as any other drone that I have now! But I sold it for more than I paid for it. And please don't take that the wrong way I was not talking down about your drone or your pictures and anyway! I was meaning it looks amazing!

I wish I never sold my Phantom 3 pro it took great video and flew just as far as any other drone that I have now! But I sold it for more than I paid for it. And please don't take that the wrong way I was not talking down about your drone or your pictures and anyway! I was meaning it looks amazing!
I didn't take it that way. What does annoy me, however, is that you can pay that much for something and a few years later they won't support it anymore. Why do I have to buy a new one when the one I have is fine? It does everything I need it to do. Luckily, when I had a minor problem with the camera last summer, I was able to find a shop that could and would fix it.

Great picture. Was that a single image or AEB combined? Just curious.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Love the picture, and unfortunately the mosquitoes are getting ready for spring training. They will be back soon enough.

I have been over that bride a number of times, love the area! (Did most of my Private Pilots training at the Lone Rock airport. The bridge was a lot newer back then! Lol)

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Single image.

Well done.

If you get another opportunity to shoot a shot like that try doing a 5-shot AEB and them merge the images all into ONE. You'll be amazed at the detail you might see under the water etc.

Well done.

If you get another opportunity to shoot a shot like that try doing a 5-shot AEB and them merge the images all into ONE. You'll be amazed at the detail you might see under the water etc.
I will look into that. (which means, I will see if I can figure it out :)

Well done.

Merge? DOes that happen in Photoshop? NOt sure I'm familiar with the process.

Merging is taking multiple exposures and "combining" them into a single large image.

There are several programs that do this. Search for HDR programs but you want to do the work yourself and not "In-Camera".

Most DJI aircraft have AEB settings and you pic 3 or 5 or 7 (depending on the FW and SW in the aircraft). You press the shutter button and the aircraft takes 3,5, or 7 shots.

While this is great the DJI system isn't nearly as good as we find in our DSLR cameras but better than nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.