On the Mississippi River Levee in St Gabriel, Louisiana

Reaction score
Got some flying in this past week and finally got around to editing up a couple more videos. Since they are my personal, hobby flights I posted them to you YouTube channel. I tend to leave my Vimeo channel for my work flight videos.
The first is a few of the barges and tugs working on the Mississippi River as it nears flood stage here in the Baton Rouge area. Luckily the levee is pretty high here but just up river from us parts of Baton Rouge are seeing seepage and flooding.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That first video was mainly looking out at the river. This second video turns around and looks across River Road toward some of the homes and businesses in this small part of the City of Saint Gabriel, Louisiana.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Primpwatcher
Nice videos.
Thanks. Not my best but I am testing some new editing software and still learning it. Hopefully I get a little better the more comfortable with the features I get.
Also, trying to do better with my music selections. The main complaints I get about my videos is the silly, cheap royalty free music I chose to slap on the videos. The "evil ice cream truck/clown music" is too much for some viewers. I'm trying to do better. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers