Old Fart Fliers.

68 in September!

Reactions: Jeff48920
Seems us old farts as you put it ;) have the money, toys and plenty of time to enjoy them.
I'm 75 years young.

I am 64. I have flown rc planes & helis for 30 years & full size for 15. That was becoming just too expensive. I was hooked as soon as I flew a p2v+. It sure helps to have flown models before, even though I learnt to fly in mode 1, decided to retrain my head & hands for mode2. It didn't take long, even for an oldie!

Reactions: Jeff48920
Got keep them youngin' around so we can receive our SS on time.

I am 64. I have flown rc planes & helis for 30 years & full size for 15. That was becoming just too expensive. I was hooked as soon as I flew a p2v+. It sure helps to have flown models before, even though I learnt to fly in mode 1, decided to retrain my head & hands for mode2. It didn't take long, even for an oldie!

Way cool on the retrain.

I wouldn't have cause the P2V+ Tx can be changed to Mode 1.

I flew in the back seat of a Phantom back in the 70's and 80's. The RF-4C was stuffed with cameras and sensors. When we went on a missions, if the INS navigation system was within 7 miles, they didn't bother to calibrate it. My how things have changed.

Reactions: ctp and Seadog

Early stages of dementia. :eek:

55 young...and not yet saying wipper snappers...

Still working so us old farts can keep collecting those SS checks I hope. funnysmiley14.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31