Ocean City Md Drone Laws

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if drones are allowed to be flown in and around the Northside Park area (North Ocean City)?

Hi does anyone know if drones are allowed to be flown in and around the Northside Park area (North Ocean City)?
Did you ever find an official answer on this.. I think most of the area is off limits, but if you look at airmaps it appears above 45th street might be ok and when there is noone on the beach?

O.C. has screwed up laws with drones as you probably know. I read an news article that only the federal government can dictate air laws, no state, city or town can do this. I will try to find the link and post it.

I live in Pittsville, MD. off 54 about 15 minutes from there. I fly there in the spring and fall when they allow pets on the beach. Other then that I fly over farm land ect.

I fly there in the spring and fall when they allow pets on the beach.
I've flown there over the past couple of years during those times too (100th street and up). There weren't many people out on the beach and I never ran into any issues with people complaining, the police, etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj