Nvidia Shield of iPad Air 2?

Reaction score
Just awaiting delivery if my P3P and am wondering if anyone has done a test to determine which device gives the best performance.

Obviously the Nvidia Shield wins on price but I'm also concerned about performance.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Obviously I'm biased in many ways, but my vote is the shield.

You'll want to look and see if the iPad you're thinking about has some of the overheating issues.

All I know is my Shield cost $187 shipped to my house, runs with near zero lag, and never overheats :p

Just awaiting delivery if my P3P and am wondering if anyone has done a test to determine which device gives the best performance.

Obviously the Nvidia Shield wins on price but I'm also concerned about performance.

Thanks in advance.

Paul
I checked out what the majority of Inspire 1 forums are recommending for a tablet. They had tested. The Nvidia Shield has a SSD slot, has HDMI out, can screen record, is built as a game machine so it will handle lots of video, 8 inch screen. July supposedly a new version is coming out. Price was nice to. No need phone version.

You'll want to look and see if the iPad you're thinking about has some of the overheating issues.

All I know is my Shield cost $187 shipped to my house, runs with near zero lag, and never overheats :p
Woow

Hey Nick, where did you order the shield from? Thx Al

Hey Nick, where did you order the shield from? Thx Al

I bought mine off eBay. One of my goals in life is to never pay retail for anything ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic