nVidia Shield K1 just got Android 7.0 (nougat)

P4 but weather is shite here in UK so not been out for a while.

I've tested P3P outside with both DJI Go and Litchi (latest versions). No problems. DJI Go had some screen shuttering for first minute of the flight but it could have been busy 2.4GHz band. It settled down and was stable for the rest of the flight. I landed, exited DJI Go, power cycled RC and AC and opened Litchi. Did a 10 minute FPV flight. Zero problems. Video feed was stable. No noticeable lag.
I also recalibrated tablet's compass outside and got best calibration so for since I own Shield. Maybe it is coincidence. I'll check in a few days if it sticks.
This was by far most painless major OS update so far, even some minor ones gave more trouble then this one. GJ nVidia, I'll buy 2017 Shield TV now.

Is anyone having any luck with Shield K1 running Nougat and latest DJI Go v4 (4.0.5)? I'm unable to to do a complete flight without GO v4.0.5 crashing somewhere around 8 minute mark. I did not have that problem with GO 4.0.4. AC is P4P.

Is anyone having any luck with Shield K1 running Nougat and latest DJI Go v4 (4.0.5)? I'm unable to to do a complete flight without GO v4.0.5 crashing somewhere around 8 minute mark. I did not have that problem with GO 4.0.4. AC is P4P.
I have a shield k1 for 1.5 years now. First I used android 5 with my P3A. In december I switched to a P4. After updating to android 7 DJI Go crashed almost every flight. I rolled back last week to android 6 (now on 6.0.1) and haven't had any crashes yet. :):):)

Shield got update to version 5.2 (Nougat). I'm sad to report that Go App (both versions) is still crashing on basically every flight. Back to Marshmallow...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl