Now Hiring Drone Pilots!

WoW,

I wonder how I can get my foot (whole leg) out of my mouth?

If you get near Wyoming, I would seriously be interested. I can fly without running into things.
Ha Ha ..no ya can't !! But I can .. well naaa that not right ether :(
Would be nice though :)

I'm highly amused by the change of tone in this conversation. A company that recognizes the value of what we can offer puts out a request for experienced flyers (on a new/evolving technology that has limited qualified pilots), and "we" shoot him(or her) out of the sky... no pun intended. As an experienced pilot in general aviation; the language that the FAA has presented in effort to keep up with the emerging technologies in UAV operations can be difficult to understand to the "lamen." If someone reached out to me asking for our help in effort to achieve the product and service that we have the capability to provide, I would do my best to offer guidance and education. After all, we are the solution for capturing images and filming from angles that weren't possible before and as a result, the power of the imagination has been unleashed.
I can understand questioning offers like this... We've seen it before in well saturated markets. However, we have a technology that can be offered to the masses. It's a new technology. Instead of tearing this guy apart, why not work with him to achieve successful implementation???

Scott

P.s. The original post did sound a little "scammish."

Skepticism is a natural byproduct of innovation.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20