[NOW FIXED] Controller only showing 2 solid lights after charging?

Brilliant. Hopefully it'll help some people and save them the high cost of a new controller.

Yes. There are several threads that pertain to this subject but I don't believe the problem is widely recognized. The first instinct is to replace the battery, and then discover that's not the real problem. Many people aren't familiar with the reflow process, let alone attempt it themselves. You've done a valuable service which lets most people do this at home.

Yes. There are several threads that pertain to this subject but I don't believe the problem is widely recognized. The first instinct is to replace the battery, and then discover that's not the real problem. Many people aren't familiar with the reflow process, let alone attempt it themselves. You've done a valuable service which lets most people do this at home.

Well I figured I'd update the thread so anyone searching for the same issue may come across it.

Reactions: Nightwolf
hi rip iam very unfamiliar with this can you send a link how to do this many thanks denis

I'm not saying for certain that this is what you're experiencing but, there have been an increasing number of pilots reporting identical or very similar symptoms to what you're experiencing. Some have replaced the battery, only to discover that didn't fix the problem. @Chopstix Kid was among the first to identify the problem and suggest a solution. @Rip took it a step further and put together a DIY fix, so you can thank them for their efforts. I suspect that @Rip might be willing to answer any questions. Good luck.

I’ve been reading that people have been sending in out of warranty controllers and getting them replaced. Maybe DJI is finally stepping up to the plate.

I’ve been reading that people have been sending in out of warranty controllers and getting them replaced. Maybe DJI is finally stepping up to the plate.

If that's really true, and I hope its true, it may be a sign that DJI acknowledges that there's a problem and they're accepting responsibility for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3